1. Did you receive my scholarship application? We will send you an email auto response once we receive your application, so you should be notified right after you send it in. If not, be sure to check your spam filter and make sure it didn’t catch the confirmation email.
2. What grade do you have to be in to apply? You must be either attending or planning to attend an accredited U.S. college in the 2010-2011 school year.
3. If I don’t win the first scholarship, can I apply again for the second one? Yes, you can.
4. Do I need to send a transcript? No — the applications are sent to us via email, so nothing needs to be mailed to us.
5. I am home schooled. Can I apply? Yes, you can.
6. Can you send me an application? There isn’t a paper application — only the application on the CarDonors site. The beauty of the Internet is that you can award scholarships like this without killing thousands of trees and lining the pockets of the U.S. Postal Service with thousands of dollars.
7. Is the 3.0 GPA weighted or unweighted? Either way is fine. Since many schools don’t have AP courses or other factors that can otherwise “weight” a GPA, we accept weighted or unweighted.
8. How will the winners be notified? We’ll email you or use the other contact information you’ve provided us with when we notify the winners.